Employees are info-overloaded. Key messages aren’t getting through. And your already crushing workload keeps getting worse every day.
The good news is that there is a way to stop the madness. How? By streamlining your communication vehicles. This can mean eliminating low-performing channels, consolidating/combining vehicles, changing their focus, establishing guidelines to create consistency—or even adding new (more efficient) channels.
You’ll learn how to:
- Conduct a focused inventory of your vehicles, so that you have a clear idea of what’s being produced and sent
- Adapt “mystery shopper” techniques to analyze communication from an employees’ point of view
- Use focus groups to explore the issues and make a case for change
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to develop a streamlining strategy
- Do less work and get greater impact
- Create guidelines to formalize new ways of working
- Sell your streamlining plan to senior management and key constituents