Picture yourself in a casual, friendly and fun atmosphere where every day is a chance to learn something new, improve your skills and work together to answer a challenge.
Here are our open positions:
Employee Communication Project Specialist
If you’re starting a new career in corporate communication or if you’d like to learn about another communication discipline, employee communication, we would love to hear from you. Davis & Company is looking for a smart, creative, visual thinker to join our team. This is a work-from-anywhere position. But you should live within driving distance of our Montvale, N.J. office, so you can attend regular internal meetings and occasional client meetings—when it’s safe to do so.
The skills you’ll have
- Solid writer. You know when to use less and fewer. You’re passionate about simple and clear language. You’ve written for print communication and have dabbled in social media and other digital vehicles.
- Strong analyst. You have experience researching communication issues. You can sift through tons of data and present your findings succinctly.
- Creative/visual thinker. You enjoy the challenge of thinking about a problem in new ways. You’re able to express complex concepts as simple, clear ideas. You prefer to think visually—using images to communicate key messages.
- Project manager. You’re able to juggle multiple deliverables. You’re a team player that excels in a highly collaborative environment.
- Popcorn chef. When it’s your turn to make the popcorn, you know what to do. Even if you have to do it on Zoom.
The education and experience we expect
- One to two years of communication experience with a corporation or consulting firm/agency
- Bachelor’s degree in communication, business or public relations; extra points for an advanced degree
Freelance communication professionals
We're always interested to hear from talented communication professionals that enjoy working on a freelance basis. Send your resumé if you're a:
- Graphic designer
- PowerPoint expert
- Interactive web designer
- Employee communication or change management consultant
A bit about us
Davis & Company is the little employee communication agency that does big things. We are 30 strong and have helped our clients reach thousands of their employees. We work with clients all over the globe from Fortune 500s to non-profits to smaller, independent companies. We love what we do, and it shows. Check out some of our work.
As a melting pot of backgrounds and cultures, our Davis & Company family embraces our differences and celebrates the things we have in common. We get loud about thanking each other for a job well-done, for helping out or for just being a good sounding board. And we are proud of our community efforts, whether it’s cleaning up the woods, preparing a community garden or serving meals to those in need.