Don’t just listen—learn with our engaging speakers. Davis & Company’s experienced speakers have presented at a wide variety of meetings and conferences on an array of topics.
Join David Pitre at this year’s IABC Heritage Region Communication Conference (September, 2019)
David Pitre, president of Davis & Company, will be featured at this year’s Drive the Future IABC Communication Conference. The Conference takes place September 22 to 24 at the Greektown Casino-Hotel in Detroit, Michigan.
David’s keynote Superstar communicator: How to be a stellar success will focus on:
- Common pitfalls that get in the way of your success
- Four key ingredients to becoming a superstar communicator
- Practical advice on upping your game
Come hear David speak:
2019 IABC Heritage Region Communication Conference
Date of conference: September 22 to 24, 2019
Date of David’s keynote: September 23, 2019 at 1:15 PM
Location: Greektown Casino-Hotel in Detroit, Michigan
The conference features other speakers, including:
- Aaron Foley, chief storyteller, City of Detroit – Seeing Detroit as Detroiters See It
- Andy Hetzel, vice president of Corporate Communications, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan – Managing Your Brand Reputation in a Fragmented, Omnichannel Media World
- Paula Silver, vice president of Communications, DTE Energy – Engaging Employees and Stakeholders During Fundamental Company and Industry Transitions
- Brad Heureux, founder and CEO, Zing Media Group – Consumers in Control: The New Reality for Marketing and Communications
Learn more about the conference at iabcheritageconference.com.
"Alison offered the perfect balance of inspiration, energy and spot-on content in her keynote presentation. Her humor and genuine approach allowed our audience to connect and interact with her in ways I haven’t seen before at bigger events. Just terrific!"