Don’t just listen—learn with our engaging speakers. Davis & Company’s experienced speakers have presented at a wide variety of meetings and conferences on an array of topics.
Webinar: 7 simple steps to transform employee communication
Let’s start with the good news: Internal communication is more important than ever. In fact, our function played a critical role during the dark days of 2020 and early 2021.
That’s where you come in. You have the power to make internal communication relevant, influential and meaningful.
How? In this interactive session, Alison Davis will share insights about engaging employees she’s learned after three decades of experience—and as a result of research conducted with tens of thousands of employees about their needs and preferences. Participants will learn:
- What employees hate most about communication—and how to stop that madness immediately
- How to use advancements in neuroscience to improve nearly every message you create
- What Hollywood, Madison Avenue and political campaigns can teach us about internal communication
- How to make every piece of content matter
- How to convince leaders and other stakeholders to try new methods
Date: June 17, 2021
Time: 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM EDT
"Alison offered the perfect balance of inspiration, energy and spot-on content in her keynote presentation. Her humor and genuine approach allowed our audience to connect and interact with her in ways I haven’t seen before at bigger events. Just terrific!"