Don’t just listen—learn with our engaging speakers. Davis & Company’s experienced speakers have presented at a wide variety of meetings and conferences on an array of topics. Our sessions are not only informative, they’re also lively, compelling and unique. We don’t just present; we engage and foster participation through interactive exercises, questions and dialogue.
FREE WEBINAR: How to Power Up Your Employee Town Hall Meetings
DATE: Tuesday, September 12
TIME: 9 a.m. PT | 12 p.m. ET
Town hall meetings are opportunities not just to keep employees informed, but to interact with and inspire them. And as companies add satellite offices and more remote workers, improving engagement is as critical as ever. The way we consume content is constantly evolving. And your town hall needs to keep pace with the viewing preferences of your audience and work on the devices they use today.
In this interactive session, you’ll get practical tips on how to modernize your town hall format and upgrade your meetings from mandatory to must-see.
Register for this free webinar and learn:
- Why you need to approach town halls like a TV producer
- How to modernize the format of your event to increase engagement
- How to coach executives to be hosts rather than presenters
- Tips to help improve interactivity with an online—and mobile—audience
- Kimberly Sharp – Global Head of Internal Communications, Nasdaq
- Alison Davis – CEO, Davis & Company
- Simon Ball – Global Head of Digital Media Solutions, Nasdaq Corporate Solutions
"Alison offered the perfect balance of inspiration, energy and spot-on content in her keynote presentation. Her humor and genuine approach allowed our audience to connect and interact with her in ways I haven’t seen before at bigger events. Just terrific!"