In today’s information-overloaded workplace, HR professionals face a challenge: how to reach employees with critical communication about benefits and other HR issues.
In this workshop, we’ll show you how to take complicated information from multiple sources and convey it in a way that increases comprehension and satisfaction among your employees.
You will learn how to:
- Identify the best ways to communicate to each segment of your workforce: Baby Boomers, GenXers and Millennials
- Know how and when to communicate the complete benefits package (also known as “total rewards”)
- Manage timing for optimal results
- Provide answers while you communicate, to reduce the number of questions you have to manage
- Use the right mix of vehicles/channels
- Apply best-practice strategies to create employee understanding about concepts and terms (such as deductibles, out of pocket, etc.)
- Measure effectiveness