When you’re competing against an endless wave of emails and newsletters, it’s tough to get your message through to employees. That is why video has become a very popular internal communication tool:
- Videos bring stories to life in a way text can’t.
- They help explain complex ideas in a simple and visual way.
- And producing videos can be relatively quick and inexpensive…all you need is an iPad or a smart phone to get started.
In this workshop, we’ll share best practices and tips to ensure your video makes an impact.
You’ll learn how to:
- Identify a clear objective and concept
- Create a storyboard that tells a compelling story
- Write a script that makes your message clear
- Manage the shooting and editing process effectively
- Share your video with employees