A company’s culture—defined by its vision, strategy, processes, structure and people—sets the tone for how work is done. Is your organization risk-averse or does it plough ahead with abandon? Are decisions made independently or by committee? Is it innovative or traditional?
While identifying elements of your organization’s culture may be easy, changing the culture presents a unique communication challenge. Effective change communication requires a new approach—with less reliance on email and more on dialogue.
In this workshop, we will show you how to:
- Identify the values of your current culture
- Articulate and clearly communicate what needs to change
- Outline why your organization needs to change in terms that will build understanding and commitment
- Put leaders and managers at the center of your change communication plan
- Use vehicles appropriately to drive change
- Celebrate and recognize milestones