Here’s the bad news: According to Davis & Company’s research, only 11% of employees say they are knowledgeable enough about performance management to make the right decisions.
Whether you’re planning changes to performance management or staying the course, it’s time to rethink the way you communicate. Employees tell us that communication is too complicated. It’s too comprehensive. And it’s not tangible and timely enough so that employees get what they need when they need it.
It doesn’t have to be that way. And in this web workshop, you’ll see how to challenge old assumptions about communication and break through the clutter.
You’ll learn how to:
• Understand your current state: what employees know and what they need
• Write simply and clearly, no matter how complex your plan is
• Make processes and other details clear
• Communicate the right amount at the best time in the most effective way
• Set managers up for success
• Measure progress and effectiveness