All too often employee surveys try to gather too much information from too few questions. As a result, questions are unclear, employees are confused and the data is unreliable.
In this interactive session, we will show you what happens when survey questions go wrong. (It's not pretty!) You’ll learn how to avoid the five most common pitfalls of writing survey questions. And we’ll demonstrate how to write questions that are clear, simple, understandable, and, most importantly, give you the credible, actionable data you need.
You'll learn how to:
- Develop objectives to frame your survey
- Approach survey questions differently
- Identify problem questions
- Use the right scale for the job
- Pressure-test draft questions
- Fix awkward, confusing, troubled questions