All too often employee surveys try to gather too much information from too few questions. As a result, questions are unclear, employees are confused and the data is unreliable.
In this interactive session, we will show you what happens when survey questions go wrong. (Itâ€™s not pretty!) Youâ€™ll learn how to avoid the five most common pitfalls of writing survey questions. And weâ€™ll demonstrate how to write questions that are clear, simple, understandable, and, most importantly, give you the credible, actionable data you need.
Youâ€™â€‹ll learn how to:
- Develop objectives to frame your survey
- Approach survey questions differently
- Identify problem questions
- Use the right scale for the job
- Pressure-test draft questions
- Fix awkward, confusing, troubled questions