Employees are bombarded with communication and have little time to spend with it. They’re reading less, scanning more and hitting the delete button. So how can you grab their attention? Make communications more powerful with visuals.
There’s more to design than choosing color palettes and adding images. Design is about looking at a problem as a whole and creating a solution that is compelling.
In this workshop, our experts share how to make design more strategic and compelling.
You’ll learn how to:
- Why it’s important to communicate visually
- Specific design approaches for tackling communication problems
- Sources of inspiration to help you visualize communications
- Common design myths and ways to avoid them
- Tips on working with designers, such as building a shared vocabulary and giving actionable feedback