Just because you email a PowerPoint to managers doesn’t mean they’ll share information with their organizations or teams. The good news is that you can provide managers with tools that will encourage them to communicate about essential topics.
In this workshop, we’ll share our experiences in creating communication toolkits that work—and give advice on when to supplement a stand-alone toolkit with an interactive experience.
You’ll learn how to:
- Assess manager needs and preferences
- Determine whether a toolkit is appropriate for a particular issue
- Evaluate which levels of managers to target
- Decide when to use PowerPoint—and when to
skip it entirely
- Build a delivery system (email, intranet or other) managers will use
- Design measurement to evaluate effectiveness