You know that having a strong communication plan is essential for setting priorities, getting buy-in from key stakeholders and positioning yourself as strategist. But your workload is so intense that you don’t have the time or the mental bandwidth to develop a plan.
We’ll collaborate with you to develop a stellar employee communication plan that
- Sets specific objectives/outcomes that demonstrate how communication supports the business
- Builds on the foundation of your current program while describing new approaches
- Makes your case to key stakeholders
- Provides a roadmap for the next 12 to 18 months
Here’s what we’ll do for you
- Hold a 60-minute kickoff call to understand your needs and the current state
- Review past plans and background material
- Facilitate two 90-minute virtual brainstorming sessions:
- We’ll share leading practices to stimulate your thinking, then collaborate with you to develop objectives and strategies.
- We’ll work with you to explore tactics, timing and measurement.
- Draft a plan in PowerPoint that includes: situation analysis, objectives, strategies, tactics, timing and measurement.
- Review the draft plan with you during a 60-minute virtual meeting, then revise.
You’ll move forward with a strong, strategic employee communication plan.