You’re well aware of the importance of reaching out to employees and getting feedback, and you know that focus groups are an efficient qualitative research tool. But you don’t have much experience holding focus groups, and you need this effort to be a success.
We’ll help you design a discussion guide and prepare you to moderate so your focus group study
- Meets your objectives
- Follows best practices
- Elicits candid, vivid feedback from employees
- Generates specific insights you can implement to improve your program
- Yields credible results to influence key stakeholders
Here’s what we’ll do for you
- Hold a 60-minute kickoff call to understand your situation and objectives
- Develop a draft discussion guide
- Hold a 60-minute call to review the guide, then make revisions. Review focus group study logistics, including recruiting participants
- Facilitate a 30-minute virtual meeting to:
- Prepare you to moderate
- Review a template for recording and reporting on results
You’ll be prepared to conduct impactful focus groups.