Alison Davis, founder of Davis & Company, was not only a trailblazer in employee communication but she was also passionate about supporting others—believing that a little help can make a big difference.
Throughout our history, Davis & Company has partnered with organizations to give back to our community:
- Bergen Volunteers’ Holiday Giving Program, All Wrapped Up. For more than 13 years, Davis & Company employees have provided presents for local families in need.
- Eva’s Village. Davis & Company has made donations for over seven years to this local N.J. nonprofit that fights homelessness, hunger, poverty and addiction. It’s our way of paying it forward.
We continued our giving in 2022:
- Center for Food Action New Jersey. At a June team retreat, Davis & Company employees packed 600 snack packs for local individuals and families living in poverty.
- Ramapo-Bergen Animal Refuge Home. Davis & Company supported a colleague’s charitable interests by donating to this animal shelter in her name.
- Ronald McDonald House. We also donated to this American nonprofit who helped one of our colleagues in a time of need.
Alison Davis not only cared about giving back, but she was also passionate about educating future communicators. The Alison Davis Rutgers Memorial Scholarship will honor her memory by supporting students at Rutgers’ Douglass College majoring in Communication, Journalism or English. The first scholarship will be awarded in Spring 2023.
The entire team at Davis & Company cares deeply about carrying on the legacy of our founder and her vision of raising the profile of employee communication and caring for others.