You’re smart and experienced. That’s why it’s so frustrating to be treated like an order taker, relegated to responding to internal clients’ requests for specific deliverables. How do you break out of the tactics trap? By taking the leap to strategic advisor, where you act as and are regarded as expert, consultant and equal partner.
In this workshop, we’ll share what sets strategic advisors apart from implementers. You’ll explore techniques that will build confidence and set you up for success.
- What sets strategic advisors apart—the behaviors that earn respect
- Skills every strategic advisor uses to be effective
- How to use evidence to make your case
- Practical techniques for enhancing your personal brand
- How to deal with common situations and overcome tough obstacles