In today’s fast-paced information world—with instant access, 24/7 breaking news and social media’s close connections—can employee newsletters still be relevant?
Actually, yes. Newsletters can play a key role in employee communication: to reduce information overload, create knowledge about important issues and provide employees with news they can use. But to do so, many newsletters need a makeover to transform them from old news to fresh, meaningful content. In this workshop, you’ll find out how.
- About the evolution of newsletters, from house organs to information hubs
- How to apply lessons learned from external media to improve your newsletter
- What “service journalism” means and why it’s essential for newsletters
- How to refresh your newsletter to attract employee interest
- Why portion control is essential
- How to measure results