You’ve got a major meeting coming up: an offsite for the top 100 leaders, a two-day planning session for everyone in HR, a meeting to introduce a new initiative to key stakeholders. How can you design the meeting so it accomplishes your objectives and is worth the investment in time and money?
This workshop will provide strategies for getting the most out of your next meeting so participants return to the office buzzing about their experience and ready to take action.
You will learn how to:
- Set meeting goals that describe specific outcomes
- Develop an agenda that fosters participation and learning
- Choose the right facilitation strategies
- Communicate complex information in an engaging way
- Measure meeting effectiveness