Even if senior leaders have all the facts about why your company needs a change, employees aren’t always on board. The answer: a well-thought-out change communication plan that addresses employee questions and concerns. Our book walks you through how to create communication so employees embrace change.
How can this book help you?
Change communication made easy reviews common change communication mistakes and helps you motivate employees to take action.
This book provides insights about:
- Developing a change communication plan
- Preparing leaders and managers for their communication roles
- Building awareness and knowledge about change
- Getting employees on board and encouraging new behaviors
- Measuring progress and success
Two great ways to ORDER NOW!
(View the e-book edition here.)