Sing from your employees songbook, not HRs
- Talk about improving skills, not expanding competencies.
- Discuss career growth, not talent development.
- Give your online learning platform a friendly name, not “LMS” or learning management system.
Showcase your programs benefits, not its features
- Talk about how courses will help employees achieve their goals, not how many courses you offer.
- Promote the programs on-demand accessibility, not that its cloud-based.
- Tell employees theyll find everything they need, not that the program is comprehensive.
Craft a set list with variety, not just ballads
- Create a series of short articles about employees who have advanced their careers with the program.
- Establish a dedicated intranet page that houses links to online courses and other resources.
- Develop digital signs and print posters to remind employees about the program.