Without the nonverbal communication and human interaction of regular meetings, web meetings often lapse into one-way experience that are not much more dynamic than watching someone else use the television remote—deadly dull and often frustrating.
It’s no wonder that participation is poor and nothing more is accomplished other than sharing information—no problems solved, ideas generated or action steps agreed upon.
In this workshop, we’ll share with you a new approach for making web meetings more engaging and productive. Learn how to connect with participants using web meeting tools and see how new technologies will revolutionize virtual meetings.
In this workshop, we’ll show you how to:
- Get to know the tools in your (web meeting) toolbox
- Design your meeting to achieve your objectives
- Manage time wisely
- Decide on one to three objectives (no more)
- Set participant’s expectations
- Build in interaction
- Try virtual brainstorming