Two great ways to ORDER NOW!
(View the print edition here.)
Even if senior leaders have all the facts about why your company needs a change, employees aren’t always on board. The answer: a well-thought-out change communication plan that addresses employee questions and concerns. Our e-book walks you through how to create communication so employees embrace change.
How can this e-book help you?
Change communication made easy reviews common change communication mistakes and helps you motivate employees to take action.
This e-book provides insights about:
- Developing a change communication plan
- Preparing leaders and managers for their communication roles
- Building awareness and knowledge about change
- Getting employees on board and encouraging new behaviors
- Measuring progress and success
|This e-book is delivered in ePub, MOBI and PDF formats.|