You’ve been charged with communicating a big change to employees, but you’re not sure where to start: When should communication begin? Are face-to-face channels necessary? Is it important to have a senior leader involved?
A comprehensive action plan—where you map key communication efforts before, during and after the change—is key to helping employees embrace the change and making it stick.
Whether the change is big (a merger) or small (a new HR policy), this workshop will show you how to create an effective change communication strategy.
- The essential elements of every change communication plan
- Which communication channels are most effective in engaging employees
- How a key message platform can help you focus your efforts
- When to communicate key information to get the most impact
- How to prepare leaders and managers to be change champions