Focus groups are a great way to measure internal communication effectiveness by gathering employees’ feedback. But if you’re pressed for time, or your organization is large and far-flung, it may be difficult to bring employees together in person.
The solution? Web-based focus groups. These sessions can save time and money. And they can increase the validity of your research by including perspectives of employees you might overlook when planning face-to-face sessions.
In this workshop, we’ll share practical tips on how to conduct virtual focus groups effectively and overcome common challenges. You’ll learn techniques you can implement immediately to gather useful qualitative information with ease.
You’ll learn how to:
• Plan technical logistics so your session goes off without a glitch
• Ensure participants are ready to contribute
• Guide the conversation with a structured agenda
• Keep participants focused and distraction-free
• Leverage web tools to encourage participation