Here’s how to develop a reputation as a strategic communicator: create compelling employee communication plans, both for your annual program and for specific initiatives.
Communication planning doesn’t have to be complicated or time-consuming. In this workshop, we'll share a simple, efficient approach for building an internal communication plan. We’ll teach you how to package and present your plan to gain buy-in. And we’ll show you examples of strong plans that set communicators up for success.
You’ll learn how to:
- Understand (finally!) the difference between objectives and strategies
- Align your objectives to business/organizational priorities
- Use data/research (existing or new) to make your case
- Develop a persuasive situation analysis
- Create a compelling message platform
- Bring tactics to life
- Incorporate measurement
- Keep your plan simple while capturing everything you do