Alison Davis, CEO of Davis & Company, will be the keynote speaker during the PRSA Connect 16, an employee communications conference. The conference will take place May 11-13, 2016 in Dallas, Texas.
Alison will open the conference by speaking about how easy it is to transform employee communication. During her session, participants will learn:
- What employees hate most about communication—and how to stop that madness immediately.
- How to use advancements in neuroscience to improve nearly every message you create.
- What Hollywood, Madison Avenue and political campaigns can teach us about internal communication.
- Why communicating less leads to more effectiveness.
- How to convince leaders and other stakeholders to try new methods.
- Which small changes make the biggest difference.
To learn more about the conference and to sign up, click here.